For the purpose of more concentrated and professional ship management service, our existing Ship management department of SEJIN LINES has separated its department and established new company SEJIN SM, in July 2020. Ship management department of Sejin Lines has been managing bulker, PCC and livestock carrier and have obtained DOC/SMC of ISM code approved by Class NK in 1997, being the second shipping company in Korea to obtain DOC from Class NK.
We provide full range of expert ship management service using combination of in-house crew management services and technical management services. Our technical support and safety management are reviewed and monitored through our experienced professionals with our self-developed Maritime ERP Software Solution such as Crew management program and PMS. Also we are able to provide rapid response and appropriate report by bilingual staff with English and Japanese competency to our clients. In case of Long Term Board, we manage to provide Mental Health care for our Crew members whilst fulfilling their duty for safe operation.
Regularly collect report of 'Data on the Master Review' and hold system review meeting at least twice a year on the basis of submitted data from the head of department.
We have started to manage Livestock Carrier from 2011 and have gained expertise through experience and proficiency.
Much of the trade and requirements to follow are governed by strick regulations from AMSA.
1. Online Training is available through Video Conferences & PDF Education Materials.
2. In case of unavailability to visit ships, local surveyors or photos & clips via the web may be arranged instead.
3. Issues about COVID-19 are regulary updated and shared with all crews and shipowners.
4. If any issue on Shore Board (land workers), tele-work is available for smooth communication between office & ship
5. In case of Long Term Board by COVID-19, Mental Health will be cared for and managed properly through EAP (Employee Assistance Program) service providers; bind an MOU with us.